Tagged by Chiqui
Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.
Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually attracted to women. Most of my college friends know that my 1st brush with "love" was with a girl I met in high school (but that is another story for another time).
2. I like Palm PDAs. For me, Palms can give the iPod, Kindle and even some laptops a run for their money-a jack of all trades & a master of none (much like myself). Right, Alan?
3. In the various realms of geekdom, superheroes and fantasy are my thing. Not that into sci-fi and horror I'm afraid. Maybe because I was first exposed to comics and mythology early.
4. When I entered college, I said I will write, act, dance, lead, and get the highest grade (1) on any subject. By the time I graduated, I accomplished all that and more - debate, make it to the Dean's List, win a trophy!
5. I'm a frustrated: a) DJ-I have the voice but didn't develop the attitude/confidence; b) actor-I have the skill/talent but neither the range nor the face.
6. I'm the ultimate study of binary and balance - it takes very little to make me laugh; it takes just as little to make me sad. Maybe I can't hate because I can't love (see below)! Both failures and accomplishments weigh heavily on me (see above)!
7. Had things gone according to plan, I would've been on a plane back to the States a year after I graduated. But life happened and I'm still here 3 years later. I'm glad though 'coz otherwise I wouldn't have met Rej, Dek, Alec, Beejay, Lynn, Hec, Jovan, the Fabs, the Roseros, Nina, Nabs, Jon, Karen, Chiqui, Penny, Mark, Icheb, Shey, Tobie... y'know what? Too many names to mention-you guys know who you are!
8. Mika PMed me a question in response to this, which I shall now answer here. I have only once been in that category of "being in love" (whatever that means) (see item # 1). I don't do relationships. I have a string of flings and what-have-you's but commitment is something I can't do.
Actually, the first 7 things here are supposed to be in response to that Seven things that Ron and a bunch of others tagged on me but I'm taking a long time filling that one up so might as well publish them here... hehe!
Tagging 8 UST-CA batchmates because I wanna hear from them!
Cyris, Crizza, Azy, Ezra, Lyle, Julz, She, Redi